Ad

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rest Before the Big Day

Angie and I are getting some rest. Kayla and Michelle have been playing hard. They have been visiting with their grandparents. Two days and counting.  We are all anxious for the trip to happen.  Things like this tend to fill the kids with excitement.  This will later translate into sleep on the plane.
Angie is still going over everything.  She is making sure that we do not leave anything behind.  I am hoping the girls will help with some of the bags, but we will have to keep an eye on Kayla.  She has been running off.  We will be a some big airports.  Lots of things to distract her attention.  I will be happy when we are on the plane to China.  I mean the plane after the connecting flight.  I hope we have learned some things from the first adoption, but still seems like we have a lot of bags.

I probably should have went for a long walk to make my body tired.  Between the excitement/nervousness of the flight and the heat of North Carolina, I am finding it difficult to get rest.

1 comment:

Moira said...

Have a wonderful trip!