Godzilla Minus Zero is Coming!

I paid to see Godzilla Minus One when it came to theaters. I did not care that it was in Japanese with subtitles. This just added to this great movie. Now we are getting a sequel. Some are saying it is a great movie. They are not the same "some" trump talks about. I am talking about the website JoBlo.com Godzilla Minus One Review They went all it for this movie. It will be the first to have an R rating for violence. I can not wait to see it! It will probably compete for another Oscar. It has been mentioned that it cost $50 Million, but looks like $100 Million. That is what they did for the first one. Too bad Hollywood has not caught on to cheaper digital effects!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

The Long Walk

I Feel Lost