Sony Spiderman Movie
We lucked out. We almost had a Sony Spiderman movie. They wanted to have Spiderman up against their Sinister Six. We are talking about the failure spiderverse movies Sony tried to make. Luckily, it was shot down. Are they really trying to bring down what they have with this incarnation of Spiderman? Sometimes, it makes me wonder about producers. All they can see is money, but not the best way to get there. Anything they come up with is "gold"! I love movies, but I am glad I do not work in a system like that. Producers are the worst for going after the golden goose. When they cut it open, they wonder where the gold is. If they villains were attracting people, why did their movies fail? Now they want a Spiderman movie to prompt them up. What would that lead to? A Suicide Squad movie with Spiderman villains? Uh-oh, I might have just given a producer an idea for a movie.
Comments