Ad

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Gym Etiquette

 During these days of  COVID, you'd think people would automatically give space.  Yesterday, I went to the gym.  I went to the treadmill.  I gave two machines between myself and another person.  Things were going great, then, I notice movement to my left.  I look and a person is on the treadmill next to the other person.  I had one between us.  Then, her male friend got on that one.  How rude!


It was like when I go to a movie theater, in the old days.  You would walk in and if the theater was empty, take a seat in the center.  For me, the next customer either sits in front of me or even close.  We have an empty theater.  There are plenty of seats.  Why do you need to sit near me?


I got of the treadmill and went to another piece of equipment.  Luckily I had already been walking for 15 minutes.  

No comments: