Ad

Monday, June 24, 2019

Busch Gardens Tampa

I brought my daughters to a coaster theme park.  Tampa during the summer is like being on the surface of the sun.  It's hot.  It was not bad in the park.  We had a breeze and there were some shady spots.  Unlike Disney, we did not have to wait over an hour for each ride.  One thing I don't like are fast passes.  When they started they were free.  Now, every park charges for them.  Disney even gives it's rich customers the option of buying extreme passes.  I found that to be sad.  At one time, Disney allowed handicapped patrons and families to go straight to the top of the line.  They rich screwed the handicapped.  How?  They would hire a handicapped person to be a part of their family.  It got out because the rich have to gloat about how they get away with everything.  So, who did Disney punish?  The handicapped.  I guess they hated the idea of a handicapped person making money from their disability.  They sure made it up to the rich.  They just need to spend more money to get perks they think they deserve.  People like my daughters suffer.  They were limited to one fast pass every hour or two.  They have fast passes at Busch Gardens, but it was not an overwhelming amount of people.  I'm not wasting money on them.  To me, fast passes are like baggage fees airlines charge you.  The park was fun.  I did not ride as many as I would have when I was younger.  Motion sickness comes on quickly depending on the ride. 

No comments: