Ad

Monday, June 17, 2019

Bear of a Day

Friday I had a new experience.  I was driving to work.  I was near a state park.  They have deer crossing signs, but no bear.  I wonder why.  Yogi got out and was trying to make his way back to the park before the ranger noticed him missing.  He would have made it if my car did not try to put a stop to that.  Luckily, he did not die, as far as I know.  I was driving and out of the corner of my right I, I see something moving really fast.  I slammed on the breaks.  Next thing I know, the bear is flying into the air and lands on his side.  He flips up and runs off.  No blood, only a dent in my bumper and whatever other issues the mechanics find.  I call it a him because only a male would be dumb enough to try and beat a car.  My girls thought that was funny.  I also said that it did not have an Iphone in its paw, so it could not be a girl.  I lost any points with them after that comment. 

No comments: