Ad

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Kelly Marie Tran

I thought Kelly Marie Tran was a great addition to Star Wars.  I had hoped my daughters might see someone they could follow.  One daughter does not want to see a talking bear and the other is just a teen.  I read that she deleted her posts from Instagram.  That is a real shame.  She was so excited to share the adventure she was on with her fans.  Now some idiots have harassed her into shutting down her posts.  That is a real shame for the girls that follow and look up to her.  Why?  Because some jerks who probably still live with their parents at 40 don't like her in Star Wars?  I wish she would go Jay and Silent Bob on them.  If you don't know what I mean, see Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.  I hope she comes back and ignores the traffic.  In this day and age, you have to.  Trump has given people a licence to be rude assholes. 

No comments: