Ad

Monday, September 16, 2019

Babymetal in Concert

It's been awhile.  I would say I have been busy, but I think it is also laziness.  Of course, when you put something out there and get no responses, it lacks motivation.  When I was getting hundreds of views, I still did not get responses.  Oh well!

Recently, I got the opportunity to see Babymetal in Concert.  It was amazing.  They have really grown as a musical group.  The show is like a very choreographed endeavor.  They pull it off.  I would pay to see them again.  My only complaint was that is was short.  Maybe, they are leaving us wanting more.  Next up, Arena tours.  They will be appearing at the Forum in LA. 

They also introduced me to Avatar.  They are a music group, not the movie.  They have a sound that is as interesting as Babymetal's.  My 6 year old even sings their song Hail the Apocalypse.  She is also requesting Babymetal.  If they are coming to your town, check them out.  You will not be disappointed.  You can even watch live clips on Youtube. 

No comments: