Night Driving Praise Your Local Truck Driver!
I am not a fan of night driving. My wife loves it. Probably because her father was a long haul truck driver. That is when he preferred to drive. Last night, I got to drive some. It was fine at first. Georgia is doing a lot for its roads. They even created lanes for truck drivers and others to park. The downside was very few rest areas. I had to stop and get gas at one point. While looking, I found a rest area. I turned down the wrong lane. Trucks were everyehere! I could not park to use the toilet. We ended back on 95. Once gassed up we continued on. I volunteered to continue driving. I lasted about 30 minutes. The lights were driving me crazy. That and the bumpy as hell road in South Carolina. I feel for truck drivers. I could not do yhat job.
Comments