Disney Raises Prices Again! Will I Feel It?

No. I gave up on the parks a long time ago. Would my kids like to go and ride the rides? Yes and no. They would not like the lines. I think they have placed the rich in front disabled people and those naive enough to by fast passes or the multiple versions of them. I'm surprised they don't just limit rides to extra paying customers. We won't feel it at all. We don't live near it. I see it on YouTube. I can live vicariously through them. What I have seen of new rides, I am not missing anything. I'd rather go to a regional park where I can ride the rides. It looks like Six Flags might be ruining that. They want to be Disney regional. They charge more, but less upkeep and fewer employees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

Stock Manipulation