Salem's Lot

Stephen King entered the Dracula ring with his book Salem's Lot. He wrote it in 1975. He was a teacher in Maine and was teaching Dracula when he came up with his own vampire tale. It centers around an author who comes back to his home town Jarusalem's Lot in Maine, looking for inspiration for a new book. Then some people start to go missing. Amazon is doing a Buy 3 for the price of 2 deal right now. I found it to be an entertaining book. In 1979, Tobe Hooper directed a miniseries that played on a tv network. This movie was scary. I saw it as a kid. It definetly left an impression on me. I added a compilation series of movies because the stand alone movie for Salem's Lot was expensive and this was a much better deal. Salem's Lot Book King of Horror 8 Movie Set

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

Stock Manipulation