Voting Against Your Own Social Status

I do not know why people vote republican. It is the party of rich white males. They program people to beleive that it is the other that is taking away their chance of moving up. I don't see how. I don't see alot of them rushing to fill the jobs that are lagging in workers. I know farmers, roofers, etc are hurting for help. Where are those down and out whites? Here is your chance to work hard for that money. Really the problem is the rich. They pay little and take big pay for themselves. They don't do much work. Look at Musk he bought into companies. People like trump that steal from the workers. He would hire contractors, let them finish and then claim shoddy work to not pay them. If they tried to fight him, he would keep them in court until they gave up. It is really sad that people go republican because they hate minorities and/or are trying to force one religion on everyone. They complain about Islam, but then force their christianity on us. All while the rich sit and watch like those scumbags from Squid Games. They do it a places like mar lago, where only the ultra rich are allowed. They do get to boss around and belittle working class people. These low income voters think trump would welcome them with open arms. Go to one of his clubs and tell them they are supporter and would like to join.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

Stock Manipulation