Premeditated R*pe
You know their is Premeditated Murder? Why Not Premeditated Rape? Lawmakers, feel free to use this way of thinking. It should be a crime that is elavated to something more serious then just rape. It would show planning, use of things like drugs and alcohol, etc. I think that once drugs and alcohol are introduced, consent should not be 100%. I don't know how you would find an acceptable way for it. My thought would be if a person is under the influence than sex is out of the question, especially if the other is in a zombie like status or passed out. For a guy to go to a party looking for a woman who is passed out should be considered premeditated. What would be the alternative. I was walking around and I saw her passed out and tripped and we had sex? I do like the idea of an anti sex condom. I read about it somewhere. A woman uses it to prevent rape. If a guy enters, it embed lots of litte needles that would need a medical expert to remove. When it comes to some kind of parties, Frat Parties, sex is part of it whether the person is willing or not. They use drugs and alcohol to coerse consent.
Comments