A Star in the Making

I have been watching videos of Nene Royal online. This girl is amazing. She taught herself how to play the guitar. You can find videos of her in Thailand playing for people at the market. Some when she was around 10. She is playing songs I wish my daughter and I could play. I keep telling my daughter to stop worrying about chords and play around. She understands chords and where they fit in for playing a guitar. I think she could cut loose and play with the strings and figure a way that works for her. All I can say is Nene Royal is a winner either way on America's Got Talent. If she does not win, a music company will sign her. If they don't they are stupid! I can't wait for her first album to drop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost