The Kangaroo Court Signals

Our "supreme" court made a ruling that said trump was okay to go after mail in voting because a lower court ruled too early. Aren't they doing the same thing and letting trump know he will be protected? This court is a travesty. It is no longer about the law. It is about protecting conservative ideas and politicians. I used to beleive that their rulings meant something. Now I do not beleive so. When they can just go in and reverse rulings other Supreme Courts ruled on, you know it is not about the law. They are being well paid from the rich donors wanting that change. I think justices should have to have stickers showing who they work for, like NASCAR. Until it is fixed, I will not beleive the rule of law is being protected!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost