South Park for the Win!
Can you believe that South Park predicted our war with Canada? Who would have thought it! For the makers of the series, they were probably shooting for the most friendliest country we could go against. One that does not initiate wars or really have any conflicts in the world. That is until now! What happened? Did they close down one of draft dodgers hotels or just force his name off a building? I'm sure he's probably being guided by oligarchs that will cash in. You know there has to be some dig our infantile president did not like! He's so thin skinned he needs a bigger bunker at the White House. I bet McDonald's has agreed to set up in the bunker. He probably needed more space for his depends diapers. Storing them can take up space. I have a disabled daughter, I can tell you it does. I can not afford to build a bunker to store them in. Getting back to our subject, if you have not seen South Park the Movie!, than check it out. The US goes to war with Canada. They released this in 1999! This and Idiocracy are now documentaries!
Comments