In the Heat of Summer

I went upstairs to get a bite to eat. As soon as I did, a wave of heat hit me. We have 2 air conditioners. One for the bottom floor and one for the main level. It's nice and cool down here. I ask my wife if she felt the heat. She said no because she had just come in. Of course, we are having one of those hot Florida days. I fed the animals this morning so I could avoid the heat. We are fortunate to have found a good air service. She called and even said we have not had it serviced. He said we did not need to. It's only a couple of years old. He said he would send someone out. That is great. In the past, it would be an emergency service and they would have gotten on us to have it serviced or just told us the warranty was voided. I tell you it is hard to find good companies for service things. If you find one, hold on to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost