Cheating: It's Trump's American Way

I find it funny that trump is going after immigrants he claims cheated to get Visas. He has cheated all his life. When called out about not paying taxes, he said it was because he was smart. I doubt that! I think there was some cheating involved. The criminal side of trump would be commending these people. Because he is who he is, he finds them as a useful distraction. He's not a big fan of people of different races and especially if they are poor. You could be an alien from outer space. If you where wealthy, trump would accept you. Especially if you paid for his club and gave him butt kissing compliments. Trump needs an enemy and immigrants are the perfect target. His base is scared they will be "replaced". As for jobs, they don't have to worry. Immigrants do jobs trumps lazy base would never do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost