Ms. Smith Goes to Washington: Why Trump is Backing Graham
I'm sure it raised eyebrows when trump suggested Lindsey Graham's sister take his place. I know it did to me. I don't really know her. After seeing some of her responses to questions about foreign affairs, I am beginning to get it. She's a cypher. She does not know any of this stuff. But, she will vote the way trump wants her to. Do we even know if she had a choice? Consider this, trump had something on Graham. One day Lindsey is speaking about trump being the devil and the next he has become trump's little pet. Trump looses his sure thing at death. Wait, he knows he has a sister. One that would not want Lindsey Grahams record tarnished with whatever trump was holding over his head. He makes a deal not to release the information as long as she becomes a senator and votes his way. He knows South Carolina will go vote for anything he says to. Even if she has no knowledge of how government works. I doubt she will even propose any bills. She will just sit there and vote yes to anything trump wants. That goes for a lot of people trump introduce as his favorites. I'm not talking current politicians that need his blessing. I'm talking people like Byron Donalds. Why him? Knowing trump's racist past should make people wonder why he would encourage this man to run for governor. What does trump know? What will he sheild him from? What will it cost the state of Florida? I think people should start investigating this guys history.
Comments