Squidward's Looksmaxxing Episode

 Ever heard of Looksmaxxing?  Neither have I.  It is some kind of weird internet male influencer ritual.  I watched an interview on 60 Minutes Australia(I am hoping the US does not destroy their 60 minutes, also).  The host was questioning this kid.  He believes that males have a duty to work on their appearance.  He goes through all this stuff.  He uses herbal things, Meth (to stave off hunger), steroids, etc.  He also prescribes face smashing.  That is where he takes a hammer and breaks bones in his face.  When I heard that, I laughed out loud.  Why? Because of The Two Faces of Squidward.  It is an episode of Spongebob Squarepants.  In it, Squidward gets hit in the face with a door.  After recovering, his appearance starts to change.  That is until he hits ultimate beauty.  Teens have taken this fictional idea and turned it into something real.  I wonder if they realize they are suckers? This influencer was as influential as a dead fish.  I bet the host had a hard time not laughing in his face.  This kid was ridiculous!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost