He Man?

 Masters of the Universe came out recently.  The reviews are good, but not the business.  Why would it?  First of all, it's an old toy line.  The first movie was a low budget film from Cannon.  The Cannon name should say it all.  Secondly, do they really think these parents are going to drag their children to see a nostalgia movie?  Seems like this movie was meant for a niche crowd.  One that was not really that big.  I think this movie might affect future toy movies, but we'll have to wait and see.  They really should have kept the budget down until they built up a fan base.  Do kids of today even know this property?  I doubt it.  If you go and see it, I hear it's good.  I know I am not jumping to see it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost