Free Speech in Florida?

 In the past, Republicans complained about cancel culture, when their right wing leaders were attacked for hateful speech.  That was the people.  I really don't think the government was going after them.  However, when a left leaning person says something, especially about Israel's government, Republicans attack and want them removed from society.  These are governmental people.  Case in point.  Kanye is coming to Florida for a concert.  He has said bad things in the past.  He has apologized and frankly, he may have psychological issues.  Florida senator Rick Scott, the one that defrauded Medicaid and took a golden parachute with lots of money, wants the concert shut down.  What about the First Amendment?  I thought we had free speech in America.  I know under Republicans, it is limited, especially when it comes to them and their donors.  If you don't like what Kanye says, don't go to his concert.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost