Ad

Monday, July 27, 2026

Sanitized Movies

 I can't say I watch many streamer made movies.  They just look too clean for me.  They use particular actors, the dialogue usually sucks and the backgrounds all look AI to me.  They are probably using AI to write scripts also.  Even if they can get a great director, they will not guarantee it will play on a movie screen.  I'm glad to see scrutiny for the WB/Paramount deal.  If Netflix does get a second chance, I hope they will keep their promise to play movies in theaters.  They really have to cut back on the AI.  I am not really looking forward to any upcoming movies.  I miss the older days of movies.  I do not miss the A list actor movie projects that they through lots of money at.  I really wish they would stop trying to turn games into movies or toys into movies.  In the end, it's just one big commercial.  

No comments: