A Great Deal

On my way home, I had to stop by the library.  It's funny how the library has become the video store's of the past.  I had to turn my movie back in.  While there, I looked for more movies.  There was nothing.  I looked at the for sale rack.  Between books they are getting rid of and things that people donate, you can find some good deals.  I found four books by Dennis Lehane.  He is the writer of Shutter Island, Mystic River, and Gone Baby Gone.  The four books I found follow the detectives from Gone Baby Gone.  I also found a Blu-ray with a double feature.  What did all of this cost me, under $3.  I would have paid more.  The money goes back into the library, but that was the cost.  If you were wondering, they were all in good condition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk