Ebay. . .Price can be a big Deterrent
Another failed plan. I listed Shawshank at $400 and then $200. No buyers. I did have 20 looks, but no watchers. I saw that another had sold for $499 by a poster company. Sad thing is, those companies get their posters from people like me and mark them up for a better sale. I had one do that to me. He claimed he could not go as high as I asked. He ended up with 30 posters for $700. I did see where he was able to sell some of them for a higher price. I still think I got a better amount then he wanted to pay. You have to watch out for dealers. They will lowball you and sell it for a huge markup. I'm talking baseball card, comic, art dealers, etc. Just be careful if you go this route. They prey upon people "just trying to get rid of stuff".
Comments