Big Weekend Ahead

I woke up this morning and the Internet was down, my adoption book was gone (loan period was up and it disappears from the Kindle), and I have tons to do.  I have to get the posters ready for the sale this weekend.  I am watching Ebay, hoping for more than 2 sales.  After the Ebay sale is over, I have to pick what will go next.  I have an idea of what will sell, but it is not as easy as that.  I have placed posters that I thought should have garnered some attention, but only had 3 people look at it.  That is pretty pitiful.  Sometimes I place a poster and it has 30 to 40 looks, but no buyers.  It is not like I am asking for $100 per poster.  I have been placing them lower than I wanted to.  You never know.

Tomorrow we will be attending a sale in Orlando.  Hopefully, people will buy some of our things.  By we I am Angie and the older girls.  I will man the central office with Mia.  If posters sell, I can roll more.  That is what I am hoping for.  I will also be keeping my fingers crossed for Ebay.  Time is running out.  I still have to write the book report for the missing adoption book.  This week started Spring Break for the girls.  Lots going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk