The Bone Temple

 So, I stand corrected.  The title of the 2nd 28 Years Later is called The Bone Temple.  I wasn’t able to see it.  I took my daughter, who is visually impaired,  it was at an AMC theater.  We asked for the device that was supposed to enhance it for her.  After sitting through like 8 previews, the movie started.  Unfortunately for my daughter, it did not start for her.  I even tried to get them to replace it.  It turns out there was a technical issue.  They were gracious enough to give us a return pass.  As for the movie, it was a great continuation.  Some loose ends were tied up.  You know there will be a third, but they leave the story without any clues.  You do get rewarded at the end!  I just wish the kid who played Spike was given more time.  Hopefully, he will have more time in the third movie!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost