Cruising Out the Tunes

 I hope everyone got what they wanted from Black Friday.  I got rest.  No sales out there.  Today, I got two pair of pants for  $4.30.  Then my daughter and I went to the mall.  Kieth Coogan from Adventures in Babysitting was doing signings for a new store.  I knew that I could not afford to pay for a signature, but I thought it would be fun for my daughter to meet an actor.  She loves Bon Jovi.  Everyone she meets she asks if they know Living on a Prayer.  Before they can answer, she will start singing. He was gracious enough to entertain her by singing along.  He did offer to sell us some things for $50.  She even said she had the money. Of course, she did not.  She was happy.  She said she crushed it out with him!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk