This is a blog that started as a way to document our journey to China to adopt our 5 children from China, 1 from America. It is now my musings about the world they live in.
Today's movie is He Named Me Malala. It is a documentary covering the inspirational life of this young lady. I wish my daughters were here. They wouldn't want to see it, but I think they should.
Still trying to catch rats. They are definitely smart. They can get around traps. They are also fast. Evidently, they can not swim very well. I was checking on a bucket of water. In the bucket floated the body of a rat. We try not to use buckets. Baby chicks have that same problem.
I'm sitting in my office at home. All I can hear is the sound of chickens squawking. I think they are trying to encourage me to feed them. I know when I go out, it will be like Ace Ventura and the animals flocking to him. I do know they will squawk before laying an egg. The roosters are non-stop with their calls!
I took my daughters to see The Long Walk . I read this stroy when I was a teen. It did not disappoint. The guys who Star in this movie did a really good job. It is not the feel good movie of the year . It does make you feel for everyone who dies. If you get emotional, it will cause tears.
Comments