A Day of Accomplishments
I was able to achieve some of my goals yesterday. I cleaned Michelle's room, I rearranged Mia's food, cleaned the pantry, cleaned some clothes, washed Elana's hair (without streaming), and cleaned a bathroom. I don't know what I will do for an encore.
We still have plenty to do. The yard needs cutting, I have a little more to do with clothes, the kitchen needs work, and there is food shopping to do. I may get to some of these things. Kayla is going on an outing, so we will be seeing her next week.
We still have plenty to do. The yard needs cutting, I have a little more to do with clothes, the kitchen needs work, and there is food shopping to do. I may get to some of these things. Kayla is going on an outing, so we will be seeing her next week.
Comments