Asleep by 9:00

I got home around 9:30 last night.  I was hoping to change and fall into bed asleep.  Elana had different plans.  Angie said she had tons of energy and kept crawling around the bed.  I got changed and brought her onto the futon.  Shortly after laying down, she was asleep.  I was too lazy to get up.  I just slept on the futon.  It's not the best place to sleep, but I am getting used to it.  Eventually, we'll try to her to sleep alone.  What's the rush!  She's only been with us for about a month.  I'm sure she is still processing the changes in her life.  Not only that, but she can't see things.  I do not think her ability to do things is slowed down.  It's funny to watch her get around the house.  She walks around like she can see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk