Ad

Friday, April 21, 2017

French Trump/Putin

I was listening to NPR and they were discussing the upcoming election.  They talked about how the shooting my affect the election.  I know people will fall for Le Pen and her belief that if she were President, it would not have happened. I think that is as bad as Trump saying this undocumented people would not have committed crimes or murder.  As you will find out, it's not just immigrants that commit crimes.  In our country, whites seem to be carrying out more terrorist activities.  If you want a person that is a little bit Trump and a lot Putin, than Le Pen is your person.  If we had a choice, we would have voted for Obama again.  I read that Macron is a little like him.  Keep that in mind.   I hear the other right leaning candidate is under investigation.  Welcome to our world.  Trump is still be investigated and sued.
Post a Comment