Ad

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

One Take

I shared Ramble On with you.  I'd like to share one more.  This was the first video I saw by Kawehi.  It had a catchy beat and was just a great song.  When I did more research, I found out that she did this in one take.  If you notice, she is doing 4 to 5 things at once.  That is talented.  I wrote her on Twitter and told her that I could not do that.  I would either walk into one of the people walking by or a wall.  I would bet on the wall or a tree/pole.  If you like what you see, let her know.  You can writer her through Twitter at @Iamkawehi or on Facebook.  She may even respond to you.  She believes in interacting with her fans.  Also, check out her touring schedule.  You might be lucky enough to have her coming to your town or country.  Unfortunately, she is not coming to Orlando.  Maybe the next tour.



Post a Comment